Website usage terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Orders are subject to the availability of Products. In the event that the Products are or become unavailable, we will notify you by email and refund any monies paid for that product(s) accordingly.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you that we are rejecting it.
- Please note that all photographs on this site are to be used as a guide only.
- Colours may appear darker or lighter on the screen depending on your screen resolution.
- Random Pattern items may not be identical to what you see on the screen.
Accepted Payment Methods UK.
- All E-Cheques must clear to our account prior to shipping.
Shipping Methods and Shipping Times UK.
- All items are shipped via Royal Mail or My Hermes.
- Second Class Standard & Signed For Delivery Target 3 - 5 working days but please allow a maximum of 15 working days after shipping.
- Special Delivery Next Day Delivery Target - Next working day guaranteed for most mainland destinations*.
- My Hermes Delivery Target 2 - 4 working days. Remote areas up to 7 working days ** + ***
**My Hermes delivery to IM, HS & ZE postcodes. There is an additional 2.00 pounds to pay for delivery to these areas. No shipping will take place until payment has been cleared for this service.
***Please note My Hermes do not deliver to the Channel Islands, PO boxes or BFPO addresses. Any orders with My Hermes stated as the postage requirement for these areas will be refunded.
Free Delivery T&C's (for orders of 75 pounds or more)
- Free Delivery is available for UK Mainland addresses only (and excludes PO Box, BFPO and some Highlands and Islands - contact me for details).
- Delivery will be made using the My Hermes Tracked service. (Please note that there may be additional costs to be paid by the customer depending on the delivery address specified on the order - as outlined in the Shipping Methods & Shipping Times UK as listed above).
- If you require a faster service customers can upgrade to Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day service for an additional 5.00 pounds (assuming up to 1 kg in weight and £100.00 cover). This covers Monday to Friday deliveries only as Royal Mail have extra charges for a Saturday delivery. Please contact me for a quote if required.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers including discount vouchers.
- Returns in full. Where Free Shipping has been given if all items on the order are returned a refund will be given in full for the basic cost. Any additional postage costs or upgraded postage costs are non refundable.
- Partial returns. Where Free Shipping has been given if only some of the items are returned and the new order total falls below the 75.00 pounds threshold the refund will be less the postage costs that would have been normally applied to that order.
- If you have a BFPO address then you MUST contact us prior to ordering so that we can confirm your postage costs as Royal Mail have different postage rates for these addresses. If you do not contact us prior to ordering we withhold the right to refund any monies and cancel any orders placed should the postage paid be different to that which is required. (For example Royal Mail will not accept Second Class postage for BFPO even with a UK delivery address and postcode so First Class postage should be selected as a minimum).
Important information regarding packaging, shipping and delivery.
- We do all that we can to ensure the safe and timely delivery of your item.
- All items are wrapped in brand new secure packaging.
- We always ship within 1 working day (working days are classed as Monday to Friday) after payment has been received with the exception of Bank Holidays due to the Post Office being closed on these days.
- If your item has not been delivered 5 working days after the day of shipping please contact your local sorting office in the first instance to see if your item is awaiting redelivery or collection (just in case the Postal Service Employee has not left a ‘while you were out’ card).
- If any item is not delivered within the expected maximum timescale (15 working days) as stated above it is imperative that you contact us immediately so that we can contact the Postal Service Provider to establish the whereabouts of the parcel. Please see our ‘Contact Us’ page for details of how to get in touch.
- Any items returned to PJ’s Poppets where redelivery has not been arranged or for items not collected by you as required by the postal service will incur redelivery postage charges. These charges must be paid prior to any item being re-shipped by us.
- When paying by PayPal we will only ship to the address as stated on your PayPal Payment which must match the address stated on your order.
- By using this website of your own freewill you are in agreement that we use the postal service as stated and agree with all policies associated with that service.
- Further information if required can be found on the Royal Mail website www.royalmail.com
Returns Policy - Order Cancellations & Returns
- PJ’s Poppets offer a no quibble returns policy.
- Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days for any item purchased from PJ’s Poppets for a full refund of the cost of the item.
- Order cancellations must be made in writing within 14 working days of the day you have placed your order. Please see our ‘Contact Us’ page for details of how to get in touch.
- Any items already shipped prior to cancellation must be returned and received by PJ’s Poppets prior to any refund being issued as per our returns instructions.
Returning an item.
- If you wish to return your purchase you must inform us in writing within 14 working days of receipt of your order. Please see our ‘Contact Us’ page for details of how to get in touch.
- Then simply return the item(s) in its original condition** as shipped within 14 working days of receipt. We will issue a refund upon receipt as per the original payment method.
NO RETURNED GOODS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE 14 DAY PERIOD HAS LAPSED – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- To qualify for a refund all items must be returned to PJ’s Poppets.
- No refunds will be issued until the item is received back by PJ’s Poppets.
- Refunds will normally be issued with 1 working day of receipt of the item(s) and within a maximum of 30 days after receipt.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Please ensure you include your Name, Address and Order Number on a slip of paper in with the item and ship to:
5 Hales Close
**Note: when trying on items of clothing, please ensure that no scent or marks are transferred onto the item. Items must also not smell of smoke or pets etc. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. We cannot refund for items that are returned in an un-saleable condition. All original tags and packaging should be returned with the item even if removed/opened. The item must be returned with any enclosed documentation as stated above so we can ensure a speedy response and refund.